Robert Moon at The Houston Examiner gives us the “Top 5 signs Obama’s policies don’t work”:
5) After seven years straight without a single terrorist attack on American soil, it is only since Obama took office and began “healing the rifts” between Islam and the West that we have been repeatedly attacked.
4) As even the Washington Post confirms, the only times we have actually acquired useful intelligence from a terrorist are when we have abandoned the Obama approach and resorted to college hazing rituals like water-boarding.
3) As I have noted, both Iran and North Korea are far more dangerous and defiant now under Obama than they have ever been under previous administrations.
2) Obama’s insistence on misapplying the constitutional rights of U.S. citizens to foreign terrorists at war with this country mirrors the disastrous ACLU approach that got us attacked on 9/11 and can only lead to more al Qaida operatives being released.
1) Obama’s refusal to profile those who have committed virtually 100% of the attacks on our airlines (young, Arab, Muslim men) continues to keep us from preventing attacks (9/11, Fort Hood, Detroit, etc.).
Exactly right. A bully senses the weakness of the smaller kids on the playground and picks on the smallest and weakest. Today the United States of America is the skinny kid of international deplomacy who coughs up his lunch money without so much as an “I’m telling!” in reply.
Oh yeah. This is most certainly “Change” we can believe in. Thanks Oprah.