- Contact: alamocitypundit (-at-) hotmail (-dot-) com
- Gender: Male
- Mission Statement: “This precious gift of life . . . demands on an intellectual and spiritual level that I fight hard for the things I believe in .
This is merely my written manifesto of how I live my daily life.
I put my heart and soul into being the best that I can be, I am irrefutably and conclusively in the asset column at the end of every day of my life. I’m not for myself, I’m for my family, and my neighborhood and this country . . . Those that would argue with that are either stoned or so recently stoned their logic is all but gone.”
–Ted Nugent, October 2008, The Village Voice
- How I’d like to be Remembered: Reagan Democrat.. Mad Social Scientist; Zen Christian, Compassionate, Funny, Smart, Frighteningly Good Looking, Crazy as a Bug. Friend to Israel. Enemy of no man.
- Location: Beautiful San Antonio, Texas. Born in Northwest Indiana, but I got here as soon as I could.
- Vitals in four words or less: Six feet tall. Reading glasses. Speaks English, French, & Sign Language. Understands German and Spanish. Weird sense of humor. Bachelor’s in Psychology. LVN Nurse with Dialysis Certification. Working on RN. Love to Travel (London, Brussels, Paris, and Mauritius, Chicago, Miami, Missouri) Married 2 years. 19-year-old son (he’s a genius.)
- All entries copyright year of publication by the author; fair use is allowed, all other is copyright infringement, dammit. Permission to excerpt given if attributed and linked, please.